How it works
Our funding is based on your performance. We don't take equity, meaning we don't dilute you or your investors.
- Open banking
- Online Payment processor
- Trading for at least 6 months
- Greater than $50,000 turnover pm
You may qualify for more capital if:
- You did not choose the max amount of capital on the first advance
- Your company revenue has grown significantly since the last advance
- You have a new source of income that significantly increases your revenue
- You are 80%+ repaid on your previous advance
All offers are subject to due diligence.
- You apply for funding with Outfund.
- Our model uses your revenues, advertising performance and third party data to build you a unique offer for capital at a flat fixed fee.
- You use the funding to grow your revenues.
- You pay back the original funding as well as the fixed fee with small amounts of your revenue over time.
- We automatically calculate how much more we can advance next time.
You don't give up any stake in your business and, unlike a loan, your total repayment is capped from the start.
You'll need to connect your business bank account, payment processor and company financial accounts. This data means we can build your funding offer.
Automatic repayments normally begin 5 business days after we agree the funding.
If you have a Outfund marketing card, it should be available on your dashboard same day.
You can spend the funds by bank transfer from the Outfund dashboard or your Outfund marketing card.
It's worth checking the CVC expiry date and card number on your Outfund dashboard to make sure you entered it correctly.
Please note that large transactions may be blocked for fraud prevention. If you need to make a large transaction, please let us know ahead of time so we can ensure it is successful.
Can't find an answer to your question?
Don't stress. Feel free to chat to us via the icon in the bottom left corner of this page, or just drop us a line here - firstname.lastname@example.org